Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sept 2, 2013 Tegucigalpa

Hello mom dad and everyone

Well man it’s really coming down to the wire... I can’t believe that I am an uncle!! And Why thank you so much for the news that you guys got me a car. Next would-be the cell phone hahaha. Jk But ya it’s been a pretty crazy week. I feel like I just wrote you guys. It was on Wednesday. So on Thursday the Zl’s told us that they were going to split our area. So that was kind of a big hit for us. Because we were going to have a split the area and find them a house. I’ll get to that in second.

So then after district meeting we went on divisions. I went with Elder Martinez. He was in my 1st zone nearly 2 years ago. He is from Monterrey Mexico. The really big thing we did was that we had a baptism on Friday so we had to go do her interview. That went over really well. But then we really didn’t do anything. We for dinner that night went to a pulp and bought beans, eggs, a little bit of bread and mantequilla. It was really sad hahaha.

So then on Friday we finished our divisions Friday afternoon and then went to back to the area. We were getting ready for our baptism knowing that the sisters had a baptism shortly after ours. And at about 3pm we get a call from a random number. I answered it and it was the mission leader of the sisters. So he started to get really upset with us that we were kicking them out of their time when the sisters told me that they we going to do their baptism 7pm. It was really dumb. But the guy called and freaked out for nothing cuz he was saying that we needed to be done and out but 7pm that they were going to NEED the baptismal room at that time and of course they when we gave them the room didn’t even start on time.  But it turned out really good.

So Saturday was sooooo dumb. I have never really liked touching doors. And my comp wanted to go contact this area called the Victor. First off to find a house for the new Elders that were coming and to also find them some inv so they weren’t starting with nothing. So from 12 noon till 4pm I swear we touched every single door in that place. We only found 2 houses that were for rent but they didn’t have any info neither phone members to call them with. Man it was unreal. I don’t ever want to contact again hahaha. Sunday we had stake conference. The stakes here always ask Pres Hernandez and his wife to come to stake conferences. Man my Pres knows how just to take the simplest stories and make them so interesting.

Then we went to lunch at a member’s house and when we were about to leave it started to rain until like 7pm. So we chilled there and went to the house at like 4 to wait it out. Then went to another member’s house to get dinner and finished the day.

Today we went to a place called Valle de Angels. It’s where Tarver finished his mish. It is a huge tourist part. But we just went shopping the entire time. No big thing. And they also told us that they aren’t going to split the area. And they are going to take out Elder Head I will know who my new comp is tomorrow night. But I’m doing great just serving, hahaha. 44 days and I’ll be coming down those stairs in Sky Harbor Airport hahahahaha.
Love you guys


Elder Spencer Olsen

 This is my district
 This is the baptism we had this week. Her name is Paola. She took nearly 4 years to get baptized 
Ws with some of the ward missionaries. Their dad is the 1st Counsolor of the Comayaguela Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment