Sunday, September 8, 2013

Aug 28, 2013, I'm An UNCLE!

Hey mom dad and everyone

WOW THAT’S SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so even more excited to go home. I’m already planning a road trip to Utah when I get home so Idaho might just have to be part of it now hahahahaha. But that’s sooooo awesome for Lauren. Just think in about 4 or 5 years I’ll will be having my 1st. That’s a very scary thought hahaha.

But man this week has been just a normal week again. We did have a really good lesson earlier in the week. We have this girl named Paola that for the last 3 years she has not wanted to get baptized. So we ended up doing was without her knowing we asked her the baptismal questions. And she answered them all just perfectly fine. And then I told her that that’s all she needed to know to get baptized. And then my comp asked her why she was afraid of getting baptized. And she told us that is was because she didn’t want to pass in front and give her testimony. So it was kind of weird but she is good to go.

We do have this other girl named Dulce that man she has all the desire to be baptized but her family is keeping her from being able to do anything. She has a catholic grandmother that doesn’t even really realize what she is saying normally hahaha. It’s kind of funny. But we are still trying to see if she can get baptized this week.

So man it’s really coming down today there is exactly 7 weeks left in my mission 49 days. I can’t wait to get home and see all you guys and just be able to relax a moment, then get right back into the real world. I may talk like I am baggy but I have been working really well. It’s just really hard to stay focused all the time hahaha. But I love you guys see you all in 49 day haha.

Love you all


Elder Spencer Olsen

 Final Zone Conference - Tegucigalpa
 The New SUIT - Who is Harvey and who is Mike?
This is the Mejia fam. The guy in the suit in the middle is the head of security at the temple and we are teaching his family. Its way tight 
 This is my current Zone
Elder Olsen - Looking Good Again

This is Spencer's Niece, Taymar Pearle Nielsen.  She was born on Monday, Aug 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment