Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sept. 10, 2012 Danli Picture Update!!

This was a good week.  I had asked for several pictures, so there are a few more than normal.  Well, a lot more than the past few weeks.  I asked for some of the Mission Home and his Mission President, but I guess that won't be happening soon as you will read.  

Hey mom and everyone,

This week was just another week in the mission. That family I told you guys about last week we went to visit them on Sunday, and when we got there the sister was there who we are also teaching had a little baby boy so cute. We got talking about her brother and sis in law and she told us that they broke up. That just one day she packed her bags and just straight left him. So I don’t think we are going to have to marry anyone anymore hahaha. But the sister who lives with her brother is really positive so that should work out.

But the week really wasn’t that different. We are really struggling to find new people right now, especially families. It is really getting hard. I’m so sick and tired of Danli I have too much time here. I don't want to be here anymore. But there is only 3 more weeks left in the change so I hope the time goes quickly. I’m so done out here. Just patience is all I need right now.

The one cool thing is that there was a 70 that came to my building yesterday and seemed really cool. One of the missionaries told me that he in his ward and basically just told the members that the missionaries are working too hard if they have to knock doors. And we have stake conference next week. I hope he is there to tell that to everyone. Cuz that’s all we do is knock doors and it is horrible. I can’t stand it. It’s not fun. But hopefully it will change when this 70 speaks.

Oh and those things like mission house and stuff I have only been there once lol so I cant really get that. And the mission office we can only go by the permission of Pres and that generally means special interviews, so I really don’t want that to happen that would be bad lol. But I got a few more pics this week.

Well that’s about it I love you guys I’m doing the best I can.

Elder Spencer Olsen


  
 my bed room and front room

 my kitchen it may be bigger then Connor's but alot less stuff 

 this is my pila and bathroom

this is our closet 

  this is our study

this is my huge backyard it has a mango nancy pear and someother types of fruit trees back there sooo tight 

look at how trashed my tag is 

 this is my chapel I go to

baby cow just chillin in the street 

this is the store we buy at on pday

No comments:

Post a Comment