Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hi From Little Bro March 26, 2012

Garrett, Spencer's little brother loves to write to him. He sends him emails quite often. I thought you all would get a kick out of the last conversation the two had.


Elder Olsen

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Garrett wrote:
Dear Elder Spencer Olsen,

How it going? We are blessed to have you out. We pray for you everyday. On saturday I had my birthday party. I took Alana, Drake, Greg and Grandma. We went to the science center. It was a lot of fun. We took the light rail. It was awesome. They had a bike called the sky cycle. And it was cool and I will show you the pictures of the party.

On Monday is my BIRTHDAY I turn 12. I get the priesthood. Can you belevie it. Today was my last primary. And on wedseday was my last 11 year old scouts. We are going to genial confidence it's so cool we are going to do what you did when you went up we are going to Saturday and priesthood session then go up to Idaho to watch Sundays with Lauren and Dennis.
Love your little bro
Garrett


hey hemanito (little brother)
everything is going great. its just reaqlly hot all the time. i cant beleive that it was 8 years ago that i did that same thing with dad. its crazy how time flys. i remeber when i went i go to shake hands with l. tom perry. i always took conference for granted. now i whish i would have pay more attetion instead of sleeping through it. essecially with what i am learning on my mission. my councel for you is to go there ready to listen. have mom or dad by you a hard back journal from the bookstore and a cool pen and be ready to take notes because you can feel the spirit so much more when you are ready for it. while i was in the mtc richard g scott came and told us to allways keep something to write with because you never know when god will give you revelation. well have fun without my and read the book of mormon!
te amo
Elder Olsen



No comments:

Post a Comment