Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012 Hermana Maria 65/Wallet

I love Monday's. We got the first email.

Spencer was able to resend the picture of Hermana Maria. I had to post it because she is so cute!

I was able to send a quick message back right away to let him know that we love him and are proud of him.

Then we got the second email. It was to Connor:

hey you can tell connor i order his wallter it shiould be about 3 weeks before i get it. i also got some scripture covers of crocodile its going to cost about 2500 limps for everything and the guy said i could pay for it in parts.

And then we waited and waited and waited for the real email to come in. I think because it was long and it had a bunch of pictures attached that it took a long time to travel from Honduras to Arizona. It came around 8 pm. I was so excited. I stay so antsy until I get the letter. Its another good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment