Friday, March 15, 2013

March 12, 2013 Langue Garrett's Letter



Garrett (almost 13), Spencer's youngest brother wrote to him on our way down to Rocky Point.  He wanted me to post it on his Blog.  Garrett loves it when his brother writes back!


March 12, 2013

Dear Bro,
    We are heading to rocky point as we speak. Can you believe you only have 7 months and I will be a teenager. On my birthday I get to go to state with tech club. We even get to take a charred bus like the on you take on field trips. Dad gets to come to. Connor sent his papers in. We got a new presidency in deacons. The president is a new kid you don't know first council is Ethan and I'm second council and Luke is secretary


Hey Garrett,

Man sounds like you are doing great kid. Mom sent me a pic of you in the suit i found for Mitchell haha. it was really funny. Well let’s see yesterday I went to Tegus and got to go in a bus too. But we didn’t charter it haha. I hate buses you have no idea. And next week I should have changes and I’ll have to take like 3 or 4 buses in like a 2 day period haha. And next week is the Temple Dedication I’m so excited haha. That’s so cool that you are the 2nd councilor I’m so proud of you. Do good be a good person and watch your actions get ready for you mission no so you don’t get left behind when you go out. 

Love you so much 

Elder Spencer Olsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment